Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Part 3



Part 3
Angie immediately worried about Bob and immediately answered him. She wrote a mail for him back and gave him her phone number. That she gives him her Phone Number in this mail was an exception because she still live in fears of her former husband. She offered him to call her anytime. Then she turned a little saddened the PC off and went to bed. She still wanted to read something but her thoughts drifted again and again as of to Bob. She made thoughts to herself out of him, he had got very quiet the last weeks and also had hardly written poems. Even if he wrote which ones, they were always sad and stirred Angie to tears. Angie could imagine, she still knew too well that he had to feel very lonely, how still she had fared over the last years and sometimes she felt these solitude and emptiness now, too.
 
Actually she wanted to tell him that she gets her concert ticket for the Jovi concert in Munich and she had taken a hotel room there. Moreover, she wanted to inform him that two of her friends would come also to Munich to go to the concert together with her. Yvonne and Regina were Jovi Fans still worse than themselves with their enthusiasm for the band. She had got to know both also over the Internet, but unlike Bob they had met already a few times and spoke on the phone to each other from time to time, too. The concert should take place in August and Angie's friends went already at the weekend in front of that to a concert in Bremen. They all meet the next Monday after the concert in Bremen in the train, Yvonne and Regina would come from Bremen and Angie wanted to get aboard in Kassel at this then after the concert weekend in Bremen.
 
With the book in the hand Angie then finally sometime fell asleep. When the ringing of the telephone woke her up, she saw oversleeping at the watch. Who for heaven's sake does call half past four in the morning, around this time, then? On the one hand, when it reported, her voice sounded sleepily and on the other hand a little sour, since it had been disturbed so early.
 
"Hi my heart, it´s me Bob. Oh, excuse Angie, I have not thought of the time difference at all. It must be early morning at you. I am sorry, I did not want to wake you up."
 
"It´s ok Bob, is not so bad at all. I anyway have not slept so well. How are you? Where you are?" now, then, Angie asked gently. She had noticed how concerned Bob was when she had reported so unfriendly. Your heart made a jump, as her Bob heard voice, it was the first time that she heard its warm, quiet and deep voice.
 
  "I am in NJ in a Hotelsuite. It is late evening here. I´m so sorry Angie, that we,  could not chat today.. The next time will  get a little more difficult since I must be a lot away for professional reasons. How you know I do not conduct the enterprise alone and I have neglected it very much the last months. My Company works alone, I have neglected everything very much  My partners have always supported me and let all liberties for me but they need me now. I am so glad to hear your voice for Angie, it is so good for me." Bob's voice had got softer and softer and Angie gained in worry over it steadily. "What has happened Bob, you do not sound good at all”, Angie asked worriedly. "Oh my heart, what shall I respond to it? I feel so terribly lonely, so empty and alone." Angies heard feelings went and she had to swallow as she heard his sobs in his voice, she knew these only too good. "I can understand you only too well and I wished I could help my poet better than only by comforting words on the telephone. Bob, I know we have not met personally but It would really be a great pleasure to meet you. Can you not establish it and come here? It becomes time, that we both get to know each other personally. We had talked anyway already once in a while ", Angie said with a loving voice. "Oh my heart, I would prefer to come to you as tomorrow today, but my business impedes me ", Bob answered sadly. " Don´t be sad, our time will come. You also have planned holiday certainly anyway or?",  asked Angie softly. "No, I have still planned nothing at all at the moment. When do you have holiday, then? Do you already plan anything there? If not, then you really could come to me, I also would pay for all expenses ", replied Bob.
"Bob, My Holydays are in August, because Bon Jovi comes, I really want to go to a couple of concerts of them together with my friends. We want to look together the concert  in Munich for the first. I also wanted to tell this to you. My card has arrived and I have rented a suite in a hotel. I even think that BJ also get to the same Hotel there ", Bob heard them saying full of hope. Bob had to laugh " You and your Jon. Do you really think Jon has eyes for you at all?",  asked Bob teasing Angie. “Na blows if not, then he get another two blue eyes to his both blue eyes”. Angie was indignant played. " Ohhh the poor Jon, i`m feeling sorry for him.. If I don´t look at you then happens the same to me?", Bob ask with loughing. " At least ", answered Angie laughing as well. "If I meet Jon, I will  warn him early. But I think this spared, himself is one with a woman as wonderful as you. He certainly will not overlook you. Actually, if I hear always you dreaming of Jon so, I really should get jealous or?", Bob asked and Angie could see his grin directly ahead of her eyes. "Well, Bob, who comes first, this one has won", she answered him quick-wittedly.
 
Both still talked a whole while, they laughed together again and again, too and Angie was glad that she could cheer Bob up. Bob then still wanted to know how of Angie to come also to Munich since he wanted to have a try when she exactly goes to Munich and she would get off in which hotel to you go to the concert together. Angie looked forward to it incredibly, something occurred to her but before she established
"Bob, you have said, that just now, will ", Angie said quietly” and  you warn him of me, if you meet Jon. Why? Correct, have I said " ", wanted to know Bob? "This sounds for me so as if you would know him personally", replied Angie. She heard, how Bob took a deep breath, "You have right Angie, I know Jon, I know the whole Group personally" Angie was speechless. The scared question came from Bob because she did not answer " Angie?! ". "Yes, yes, I still am there. Why have you never told me about it? I thought we both could talk about everything and trust us also mutually so that we do not have any secrets from each other. I don´t know what I could say at all, unless perhaps, that I am disappointed by you, that´s hurt so very much. So I think, that your trust in me is not the same as my trust in you ",  Angie answered sadly. Her heart clenched and she fought back the tears.
 
The trembling in her voice made Bob be aching " Please my heart, I never wanted to hurt you. You have to know that I do not go to peddle actually because people then only want as I unfortunately had already to state to be friendly with one because one knows a star."
 
"Do you really think that I am someone like that? I then have been mistaken about you, however. I thought you would know me better than that", replied Angie offends.
 
"No, no, Angie, I know, please, that you are not that way and I wanted said honestly to tell this to you already a few times, too but the time was never the right one. Over the Internet I did not want to tell this to you, one never knows and not I had your phone number up to today. Please Angie don´t be angry with me that I could not bear” Bob pleaded.
 
"I am you not angry with you but very much disappointed about you that you have as little confidence in me. This hurts me more than you can imagine ", Angie had answered after that.
 
  "Please my heart, try to understand me. I claimed to be aching on not the slightest case, this is the last one what I wanted. But as I already said I have often been disappointed because of this and here it was just never the right time to tell it to you . Does it make so much of a difference, then? What would have been different, if I would have told this to you?", asked Bob curiously?
 
  "I do not know exactly Bob, probably nothing at all. But perhaps I then would not have always dreamt of Jon ", answered Angie Bob's question so.
 
"But why not? Are you afraid that I could betray you to Jon? You know exactly I would never do this! You have confessed your senses of Jon to me in the strictest confidence and this also would have remained that way. I would never have lost a word Jon about this opposite. You disappoint me Angie!” now Bob is a little hurt and can´t believe that Angie thinks him capable of such a breach of trust.
 
"I at least do not know deliberately that you would have told Jon nothing."
 
Bob heard Angie crying and his heart contracted. "Not crying, please Angie.  Everything is good anyway,” he tried to comfort her.
 
An embarrassment break arose in her conversation until Angie said quietly " I must end the call, Bob. It is 6 o'clock and I must get ready  for work."
 
"My heart please don´t cry.. I call you again if I may."
 
“Of course Bob, have a great day look after you",  Angie answered with a tear suffocated voice before ended the call.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen